A social media manager effectively manages social media marketing on behalf of individuals, brands and organisations.
Undertaken well, social media management opens up a two-way dialogue between service / product providers and their customers and builds upon this relationship. It enables you to find out the needs, wants and problems of your customers and to track what they are saying about you, your competitors and your industry.
One of the keys to getting social media right is consistency as well as the ability to write concisely, understand technology and the discipline to maintain it all. Many businesses simply do not have the time or are lacking the skills to do it well.
TW18 Business Media’s account management packages will enable you to build a community around your cause. This can be done through various relationship building platforms like Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn; content distribution vehicles such as YouTube, blogging and podcasts and rating and tagging platforms like Digg and Delicious. Unless these platforms are maintained regularly and kept dynamic and fresh then we would argue, best not to do it at all. We will consult with you to decide which platforms are bet for you.
We can offer a wide range of services.
- Helping people to set up a social network package
- Explaining the interconnections between the various platforms
- Creating and implementing a routine and schedule for posting
- Helping to streamline existing routines
- Managing the day-to-day aspects all social media networks
- Filtering communications from existing or potential customers and feeding them to the appropriate person
- Reporting monthly on all activity, results and trends
We would ensure that we have an excellent understanding of your business in order to become your ‘social voice’ and to be able to spot any potentially damaging information that is being posted by others so they can respond constructively and positively – within hours. That way your reputation isn’t just preserved, it’s enhanced.